Innovative Approaches to Suicide Prevention is an interactive presentation featuring the latest research coming from the American Association of Suicidology.
Participants will learn new approaches regarding:
- engaging male clients to reach out for support services;
- questioning accepted practice standards regarding suicide such as impulsivity and the connections between substance abuse and suicide;
- acquiring research-based tools for strengthening protective factors in community, and
- exploring the power of relational engagement.
- Click here for the website