Archive for month: December, 2013
London G8 summit to focus attention on global problem increasingly impacting developing countries
Search and rescue expert says dementia patients are hard to find, but there are some patterns
By Wayne Drash
Video and photography by Evelio Contreras
For the website, click here.
[The Border agent] cited the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, Section 212, which denies entry to people who have had a physical or mental disorder that may pose a “threat to the property, safety or welfare’’ of themselves or others.
The agent gave her a signed document which stated that “system checks’’ had found she “had a medical episode in June 2012’’ and that because of the “mental illness episode’’ she would need a medical evaluation before being accepted.
Click here to read on.
- Know your child’s passwords and screen names for all electronic devices.
- Be aware what your child writes on his or her electronic device(s). Parents should carefully monitor the family computer as well.
- Learn the current terminology used by youth today when corresponding with each other. There is a reason why most kids don’t want the adults in their lives visit their Facebook or Twitter pages: privacy.
Suicide of Michael McNeil from CFB Petawawa latest during tough week for Canadian Forces
Conservatives note treatment, counselling
Permissive Tax Exemptions:
- Alzheimer's Support Program
- Careers – Employees only
- Employees Only
- Friendship Centre
- Housing Rehabilitation and Support
- Island Community Mental health
- Networks Employment Solutions
- Residential Licensed Care
- Seniors' Support Program
- Supported Education
- The Bridge Centre