Archive for month: December, 2013
By Wayne Drash
Video and photography by Evelio Contreras
For the website, click here.
[The Border agent] cited the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, Section 212, which denies entry to people who have had a physical or mental disorder that may pose a “threat to the property, safety or welfare’’ of themselves or others.
The agent gave her a signed document which stated that “system checks’’ had found she “had a medical episode in June 2012’’ and that because of the “mental illness episode’’ she would need a medical evaluation before being accepted.
Click here to read on.
- Know your child’s passwords and screen names for all electronic devices.
- Be aware what your child writes on his or her electronic device(s). Parents should carefully monitor the family computer as well.
- Learn the current terminology used by youth today when corresponding with each other. There is a reason why most kids don’t want the adults in their lives visit their Facebook or Twitter pages: privacy.
Suicide of Michael McNeil from CFB Petawawa latest during tough week for Canadian Forces
Conservatives note treatment, counselling
Permissive Tax Exemptions:
- Alzheimer's Support Program
- Careers – Employees only
- Employees Only
- Friendship Centre
- Housing Rehabilitation and Support
- Island Community Mental health
- Networks Employment Solutions
- Residential Licensed Care
- Seniors' Support Program
- Supported Education
- The Bridge Centre